Drainage is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from an area. The internal drainage of most agricultural soils is good enough to prevent severe waterlogging (anaerobic conditions that harm root growth), but many soils need artificial drainage to improve production or to manage water supplies.
- Armtec is known for quality and dependability in drainage solution products such as corrugated steel pipe, and high density polyethylene pipe and tubing. We offer an exceptional range of custom and standard pipe and culvert products and accessories to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges.
- If we don’t have what you need, we can have it custom made for you!
- Armtec’s CSP pipe and accessories offer unparalleled versatility and flexibility in designing drainage solutions.
- In addition, corrugated steel pipe has distinct advantages over other materials because of its light weight, strength, ease of installation, low maintenance and adaptability to various field conditions.
- Steel pipe is manufactured from pre-coated steel coil, corrugated and formed into pipe. The range of coatings includes galvanized steel, aluminized steel type 2 and a polymer-laminated coating. Steel thickness and corrugation profile depend on the type of structure, height of cover and live load over the structure.
Our various types of Corrugated Steel Pipe include:
- CSP End Sections
- Nestable Pipe (flanged or notch type configurations)
- Hel-Cor Galvanized CSP
- Aluminized Type 2
- Ditch Liner Slotted Drain
- Manhole Cover
- Road Culverts
- Storm Sewers
- Stormwater detention systems
- Utility galleries and conduits
- Armtec’s BOSS drainage, storm and sewer pipes and fittings are proven performers in municipal, industrial and forestry pipe applications.
- Their single-wall corrugated high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tubing is designed for agricultural drainage and residential drainage applications with the sole purpose of directing water away from a desired area. We offer rolls in lengths of up to 1500m
- Impact resistant to avoid installation damage
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Resistant to strong acids and bases (pH range 1.25 to 14)
- Fast installation – lightweight and long lengths with fewer joints
- Quick on-site cutting – can be trimmed to length in seconds
- Significant installation savings – rolls available up to 1,500 m in length
- Wide range of sizes
- Multitude of fittings available
- Several joining systems available depending on the application
- Highly resistant to chemical and corrosion attack
- Not affected by freeze/thaw cycles