Since its inception in 1973, terrafix® products and solutions have been extensively used by public and private industries around the world. From engineering to construction, our team of experienced professionals are committed to providing the most advanced engineered solutions to our client’s challenges. terrafix® professional staff of engineers, field technicians, project managers and sales specialists are available to assist clients in maximizing the benefits that our geosynthetic products and systems make possible. We provide you – the engineer, contractor, and owner with engineering solutions to your problems.
Armtec carries a full line of woven and non-woven geosynthetics manufactured from polyester or polypropylene. High-strength geosynthetics are commonly used in reinforced soil structures such as retaining walls, over-steepened slopes and embankments constructed on weak soils. Low upfront cost and highly predictable performance makes them a particularly cost-effective solution in soil engineering. Geosynthetics are available in a range of weights and strengths to suit design requirements and site conditions.
- Fidelity carries a comprehensive line of erosion control blankets and turf reinforcement mats designed to promote the rapid establishment of newly planted or seeded vegetation, or to maintain existing vegetation. Products include:
- Straw Blankets
- Coconut Fibre Blankets
- Synthetic Fibre Mats
- Heavy Duty Synthetic Turf Reinforcement Mats
- Fidelity carries a wide range of retaining wall and geosynthetic-based solutions for soil retention, soil reinforcement, drainage and soil stabilization.
- Geotextiles are typically used for soil reinforcement and strengthening, soil separation, road base reinforcement, slope separation and asphalt strengthening.
- Gabions are boxes made from PVC coated welded wire mesh that are assembled on-site and filled with select stone. By stacking successive layers of boxes on top of one another, we are able to create a cost-effective and reliable gravity retaining wall.
- These aggregate-faced wall systems are especially well suited for structure geometries that are too steep to support vegetation and for areas such as detention ponds where hard armour protection is required.