Seeds come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. Some can be eaten and some can’t. Some seeds germinate easily while others need certain conditions to be met before they will germinate. Do you know that within every seed lives a tiny plant or embryo? You can hold in your hand 500 radishes, many thousands of petunias, or an entire meadow if you remember that each seed is a plant!
- We offer a wide variety of Grass Seeds from Quality Seeds that have been developed to perform in a wide range of soils and conditions.
- Come in and speak with our staff to find out which seed is right for your needs and conditions.
- Selecting the right variety will make a significant difference in performance and maintenance from home lawns to commercial/professional applications.
- Whether you are looking to protect your lawn from harsh winter weather, or simply want to have the greenest grass on the block, come in and talk to our experts about which fertilizer will be best for your project.
- We will also help to make sure you have the right quantity to complete your project successfully without overspending.