Septic systems are underground wastewater treatment structures, commonly used in rural areas without centralized sewer systems. They use a combination of nature and proven technology to treat wastewater from household plumbing produced by bathrooms, kitchen drains, and laundry.
A typical septic system consists of a septic tank and a drainfield, or soil absorption field.
- Infiltrator Water Technologies’ products and services improve the performance of onsite septic systems by delivering greater infiltrative capacity, ensuring higher quality installations and making more efficient use of space.
- Up to a 50% smaller footprint as compared to stone and pipe systems. There are over 3 million Infiltrator Water Technologies systems installed and more than 25 million chambers in-ground worldwide.
- Our systems have stood the test of time with a history of performance since 1987. Today, nearly 5 of 10 onsite systems installed in the U.S. and Canada last year used Infiltrator products.
A revolutionary improvement in plastic tank design, offering exceptional strength comparable to concrete tanks. Suitable for use as septic tanks, pump/trash tanks, or rainwater (non-potable) storage/harvesting tanks. Other benefits include:
Lightweight plastic construction allows for easy storage and delivery
• Reinforced lid and access ports
• Can be pumped dry during pump-outs (no need to refill with water)
• Can be installed with 6″ to 48″ inches of soil cover
- Chamber systems are easy to install. Engineered for strength and performance, they have greater design flexibility including a smaller footprint as compared with stone and pipe, and are made from recycled materials.
- These advantages of Infiltrator chambers add up to cost savings on labour, materials and time savings on the job.